The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>


Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

Raid in HK on Pro-Democracy Leaders ...

Asked by icnif77, 1 year 14 weeks ago in Relationships - China 7 Answers 8 Comments

Why can't I redeem points?

Asked by Dandman, 42 weeks 1 day ago in General - China 1 Answer

Big Size Shoes in Qingdao ??

Asked by celticjames, 45 weeks 5 days ago in Shopping - Qingdao 5 Answers 7 Comments

Are chinese employers generous or...?

Asked by hamzaben, 4 years 6 hours ago in General - China 4 Answers 2 Comments

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: You can work only if you hold a work permit and residence permit yours
A:You can work only if you hold a work permit and residence permit yourself. The same conditions for all foreigners apply. You have a job and the company can legally employ foreigners. Work permit is tied to that company and location that you are actually working and the position matches. You can't just work in China if you hold a dependence visa or residence permit.  -- jmintzis