The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>


Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.
You must be a registered user to access this page!  Please or register.
Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: Have a DD (due diligence, i.e. research!) at China Merchants Bank ...&
A:Have a DD (due diligence, i.e. research!) at China Merchants Bank ... They most likely issue Debit and Credit cards with MC and Visa logo, Union Pay too, to a foreigners working in China. Stop by at any CMB bank and have a chat with the Bank's employees. At my time in China ( 2017 and before ...), I held both CMB accounts and I could withdraw cash from ATM just about anywhere in the world.Cash withdrawal fee was a killer thou, if I remember correctly ...I opened few threads here at the time I discovered CMB and all benefits bank was offering to a laowai working in China. Here's one thread: -- icnif77